Thursday, October 18, 2007

"one step up" for our beloved stephanie, yeah!


In the last few days i've spent my spare time looking for a good and free video making software on the net. i've tried some and found one - ironically, after sorting through rated-r videos at youtube. i've tried using it and after a few tries came up with something i like. of course, my subject is my daughter's graduation. the pics are awful in terms of resolution and focus; we were trying out the new camera we bought just for the occasion, whew! when i find the time in the next few weeks, i will keep re-editing my first "video" output, which is actually nothing but processed pics through a slide show software. the thing is, i'm excited because the presentation "moves", thus: video, wehehehe! and i did it all because i'm missing my wife (gad, she looks sooo beautiful in this "video"), and to express my love and pride for a daughter who shows more interest in gaming and internet surfing. thank god she graduated, hehehe. but the thing is, she has shown more interest in her studies than when she was in grade school. god's work, i'm sure.